Tuesday, 25 May 2010

Practice is about to get tricky...

... as Sissy has moved back home from university, bringing her boyfriend along, too.

Now, whilst I am very proud to be pagan, and the people I care about know that I am one, something craves keeping my craft work a secret. Maybe as I dislike having to explain every tiny thing about it, maybe that I live with people that either don't really care or would probably laugh and/or ridicule it... and I can't be bothered in dealing with the latter.

What I do is my own business (not that I do stuff in front of other people anyway... not my style... I go into my room, shut the door and do what I do, usually at night when all of the others are asleep, what can I say, I wake up when it's time to go to bed, always have felt happier at night, lol).

I'm going to have to think of ways to do things so that only other pagans would know... subtle things that will sail over the heads of those I live with (hopefully)... fortunately burning candles, using oil burners and having flowers in the house are the norm here, so that gives me far more leeway.

Off to have a think...