Friday, 9 July 2010

Messages from a dear friend about my path

I received these messages from a dear friend, WW at a forum that I frequent (I'll post the messages and then comment afterwards.


Hi Minty
how are you hun? apart from being driven insane  (i read your post) now at the risk of you thinking ive lost the plot i have a message for you.  Last night i `met` you on the astral - we met in a darkened room lit only by the moon, you are lovely..dark hair and pale beautiful skin you were wearing a dress that was moonsilver in colour and flowing... next to you on each side were `sylphs` which makes me wonder if you need to work with the air element and then i heard a voice say
"minty is our moonwitch her path is a familiar one, she has trodden it before but the memories are not in her mind ...they are in her soul and her soul needs to be reawakened"

Thats it hun i hope you don`t think im losing it i promise im not, i just get messages for people sometimes.

Take care hun
And the second message.


ahh Minty im so glad you gained comfort from your message, its always a little bit worrying for me if i need to tell someone something cos it feels like an intrusion but I knew you would be lovely about it.

Im happy for you that the words connected with you hun and i believe you are a true moonwitch...a moonchild  - I think all will become clearer for you the more you work with the moon, i also feel that trust in yourself is very important here aswell...You are being called and you must trust in your instinct to follow..

Its fascinating that you are already close to the air element too im glad that meant something to you..

Im only making this short because i keep losing my internet connection tonight ggrr its annoying.
You take your time hun and be kind to yourself you are meant to be on your moon path when you feel the time is right, i know you have distractions right now but i also feel that just becoming close to your souls path again will help with all the outside influences too.

And dont ever worry about being thought of as weird hun im the same..odd one out..weird..spooky whatever,  ive never fitted in and i wouldn`t want to either - have a peaceful night xxxx
Now... I admit that I adore the Moon... I can sit and watch it for hours and never get bored, but I had honestly never thought that it could have a deeper meaning than my personal feelings. To have someone that is impartial tell me that I'm a child of the moon. ..it makes sense to me and I do feel my connection deepening as time goes on and I'm not even trying.

I must also admit to my eyes welling with tears when I read the messages, and I had one of those feelings that I often get when something deep inside just seems to click and make perfect sense. As if I suddenly get a sort of "wake up" feeling and my eyes are opened to something that I hadn't realised before.

I love the thought of being a "Moonchild" and a "Moonwitch"... something about them makes my heart sing and I feel a deep sense of connection to both phrases. My only problem is that I have no idea about how to actually become them. A search of the net brought up nothing that could help me and I don't know quite which way to turn regarding it. Perhaps it's one of those things that you have to do rather than try and research. Problem is I do best when I have a firm place to start from and then build up from there.

Time will tell.