Whilst holding a small blue, white or violet candle say,
“I bless this little candle,
And bid it makes a start,
On the healing of a sickness,
Or the mending of a heart.
I call upon the Old Ones,
And Earth, Fire, Water and Air,
To help all those that need it,
And banish all despair.”
Light the candle and let it burn out, if the candle is to large to burn in one go, repeat the blessing before each lighting.
(*optional* If extra healing is needed anoint with lavender essential oil whilst saying the above blessing)
“I bless this little candle,
And bid it makes a start,
On the healing of a sickness,
Or the mending of a heart.
I call upon the Old Ones,
And Earth, Fire, Water and Air,
To help all those that need it,
And banish all despair.”
Light the candle and let it burn out, if the candle is to large to burn in one go, repeat the blessing before each lighting.
(*optional* If extra healing is needed anoint with lavender essential oil whilst saying the above blessing)